Trained Advertising Specialist Certificate
The PPAI Certification Program Trained Advertising Specialist (TAS) certificate is a PPAI Professional Development initiative aimed at providing promotional products professionals, who are new to the industry, a source for answers and knowledge about the industry.
Program Requirements The Trained Advertising Specialist (TAS) Certificate program is an earned certificate comprised of the following elements:
- Serve in a position with a promotional products company
- Pay TAS program fee
- Complete education credits from our TAS Certificate program
- Verify your credits by accessing your Certification Transcript
- Once you have completed the required courses and electives please submit TAS Application Form
- Upon successful review of your TAS Application the TAS Certificate will be issued.
- Possess a current UPIC login (registered email address and password)
- Presently serving in a position with a promotional products company
- Complete the TAS Certificate program
There are no recertification requirements. This is a certificate of completion, NOT a certification.
Upon completion of the Trained Advertising Specialist (TAS) program, the candidate will receive a link to print their TAS certificate of completion.
TAS Application Fees Item: PPAI Member Fee $25 / PPAI Associate Fee $50
Trained Advertising Specialist (TAS) Package
The Trained Advertising Specialist (TAS) Program requires the completion of all of the TAS Required courses listed below in the TAS package option OR the individual sessions.
- If you choose the package option it will register you for all the required courses at one time and it includes your TAS application as well.
- If you select the individual sessions you will need to register for each of them.
Trained Advertising Specialist PackageContains 6 Product(s)
Education program targeted towards promotional products professionals with less than three years of industry experience. This program will provide an overview of the promotional products industry and will provide a foundation for people working within the industry.
Trained Advertising Specialist (TAS) Required Courses
TAS: ABCs 123s Of The Promotional Products IndustryContains 5 Component(s), 1.00 credit offered Recorded On: 03/02/2016
If you’re new to the promotional products industry, this webinar is invaluable to your success. Learn about the $20-plus billion industry and the integral roles played by suppliers, distributors, multi-line reps and other professionals. This session provides a broad overview of the basics of promotional products business.
TAS: Get In Touch! Grow Your Business And Build Your BrandContains 4 Component(s), 0.50 credits offered
This session will focus on how to create and leverage many forms of content to promote your business, retain customers, influence word of mouth, close the decision gap on prospects and leverage content as a brand differentiator. Learn to deliver great content in the right forms and places, and in a way that is specifically mapped to your audience’s information needs and buying stages. Studies indicate that companies that provide valuable content can generate more leads with higher ROI. Through this workshop, promotional professionals will learn to create remarkable content that gets noticed and produces results.
TAS: Product Safety BasicsContains 5 Component(s), 1.50 credits offered Recorded On: 11/01/2017
The consumer products market is becoming increasingly regulated and subject to scrutiny by many government agencies and consumer groups.This course introduces promotional products professionals to the Consumer Product Safety Improvement Act (CPSIA), specific regulations concerning promotional products and other mandatory and voluntary standards. This course is required to attain the TAS certification, but attendees do not need to pursue a TAS to attend this session.
TAS: Roadmap To The Supply ChainContains 5 Component(s), 0.50 credits offered Recorded On: 02/21/2018
Join Christopher Duffy, MAS for this session as he explains the supply chain of the promotional products industry and the various roles of suppliers and distributors. If you are new to the industry this is the session for you!
- Online Education Home
- My Learning
- Upcoming Webinars
Search By Topic
- Product Safety Awareness
- New To The Industry
- Strategic Foresight
- Event Recordings
- CAS Complimentary Sessions For PPAI Members
- MAS Complimentary Sessions For PPAI Members
- Complimentary For PPAI Associates
- Corporate Responsibility
- Diversity And Inclusion
- New To The Industry Electives
- Strategies & Solutions
- Marketing & Advertising
- Business Management
- Customer Service
- Social Responsibility
- Product Responsibility
- Environmental Responsibility
- Supply Chain Security
- Incentives & Recognition
Search By Series
- Trained Advertising Specialist (TAS) Required Courses
- Certified Advertising Specialist (CAS)
- Master Advertising Specialist (MAS)
- Short Sessions
- Affinity Partners
- The PPAI EXPO
- EXPO East
- North American Leadership Conference (NALC)
- Product Responsibility Summit
- SAGE Show
- Tech Summit
- Women's Leadership Conference (WLC)
- PPAI Certification