New To The Promotional Products Industry Certificate Programs
If you currently work in the promotional products industry please start with our Trained Advertising Specialist (TAS) certificate. The TAS Certificate is a PPAI Professional Development initiative aimed at providing promotional products professionals with less than three years of industry experience an avenue for earning a certificate of completion, which is aligned with their entry-level experience and educational achievement. The TAS Certificate is required prior to starting the Certified Advertising Specialist(CAS) Certification program.
For additional content beyond the TAS certificate please select our New To The Industry Electives sessions.
Applicants must have a current login (registered email address and password) in order to be eligible for access to the TAS Certificate program.
If you need assistance with your account please contact your Member Care Representative or 888-426-7724 x 3218 (M-F 8:30 am - 5 pm CST).
Trained Advertising Specialist Courses
The PPAI Certification Program Trained Advertising Specialist (TAS) certificate is a PPAI Professional Development initiative aimed at providing promotional products professionals, who are new to the industry, a source for answers and knowledge about the industry.
Program Requirements The Trained Advertising Specialist (TAS) Certificate program is an earned certificate comprised of the following elements:
- Serve in a position with a promotional products company
- Pay TAS program fee
- Complete education credits from our TAS Certificate program
- Verify your credits by accessing your Certification Transcript
- Submit TAS Review Form
- Issued TAS certificate
- Possess a current UPIC login (registered email address and password)
- Presently serving in a position with a promotional products company
- Complete the TAS Certificate program
There are no recertification requirements. This is a certificate of completion, NOT a certification.
Upon completion of the Trained Advertising Specialist (TAS) program, the candidate will receive a link to print their TAS certificate of completion.
TAS Application Fees Item: PPAI Member Fee $25 / PPAI Associate Fee $50
Trained Advertising Specialist PackageContains 6 Product(s)
Education program targeted towards promotional products professionals with less than three years of industry experience. This program will provide an overview of the promotional products industry and will provide a foundation for people working within the industry.
- Online Education Home
- My Learning
- Upcoming Webinars
Search By Topic
- Product Safety Awareness
- New To The Industry
- Strategic Foresight
- Event Recordings
- CAS Complimentary Sessions For PPAI Members
- MAS Complimentary Sessions For PPAI Members
- Complimentary For PPAI Associates
- Corporate Responsibility
- Diversity And Inclusion
- New To The Industry Electives
- Strategies & Solutions
- Marketing & Advertising
- Business Management
- Customer Service
- Social Responsibility
- Product Responsibility
- Environmental Responsibility
- Supply Chain Security
- Incentives & Recognition
Search By Series
- Trained Advertising Specialist (TAS)
- Certified Advertising Specialist (CAS)
- Master Advertising Specialist (MAS)
- Short Sessions
- Affinity Partners
- The PPAI EXPO
- EXPO East
- North American Leadership Conference (NALC)
- Product Responsibility Summit
- SAGE Show
- Tech Summit
- Women's Leadership Conference (WLC)
- PPAI Certification
- Conference Registration