Choosing Promotional Products For Trade Shows: Beyond Giving Out “Stuff”
Includes a Live Event on 11/13/2019 at 1:00 PM (CST)
As promotional product professionals, we don’t always realize the impact that a “giveaway” can have for a trade-show exhibitor. After all, when we walk through a show floor, the items featured are not “promotions,” they’re samples, and the rules are different. This presentation is an overview for trade-show exhibitors on best practices for choosing and distributing promotional products for. Join Rama Beerfas, MAS, CTSM for this webinar that will briefly cover four areas to consider when choosing promotional products to increase booth traffic during a trade show for maximum impact on ROI/ROO. Whether you’re exhibiting or you’re recommending products to a client, and whether it’s an international trade show or your local Chamber’s tabletop show, this presentation will help you choose more wisely and overcome the “must give out stuff to everyone” mindset that many exhibitors have.
1. Rama’s five rules for trade-show promotional products.
2. Read the contract—make sure your promotion is show-approved.
3. ROI/ROO with promo products at trade shows—yes, it’s possible!
4. Gamification of promo products in a trade-show/event venue.
Rama Beerfas, MAS, CTSM
Chief Solutions Specialist, Lev Promotions
Rama Beerfas, MAS, CTSM, is the chief solutions specialist of San Diego, California-based Lev Promotions, a promotional marketing consulting company founded in 2002. Lev Promotions' three areas of expertise include promotional products, trade-show marketing and event marketing. The recommended products and services integrate client branding, goals and target market demographics using a holistic marketing approach.
Beerfas’ professional background includes extensive work in retail, banking, hospitality management and the nonprofit sectors. She earned a bachelor’s degree in Spanish from Cal State, Northridge, and a bachelor’s degree in hospitality management from the University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Beerfas also earned her Master Advertising Specialist (MAS) certification from PPAI in 2017 and is received her CTSM (Certified Trade Show Marketer) through Exhibitor in 2019.
1. Register and watch the session. Please note it will open in a new window. Please do not close the session launch page.
2. Please make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off in order to access the session once you select it.
3. Once you have completed the session, please close the event recording or webinar window and proceed to the session launch page for the Online Education Survey to receive credit. Please note, it will not be on your event recording or webinar window.