Courage To Change: An Enhanced Approach To PPAI’s Governance Structure
Recorded On: 02/06/2019
Market disruption, constant change and uncertainty challenge PPAI members and the promotional products industry. PPAI counts on its volunteer leaders, their diverse experiences and expertise to help us be nimble and succeed. To enhance its governance model and tap into the strengths of PPAI’s membership, new initiatives will be deployed in 2019 to expand the pool of leadership candidates and improve member experiences.
In this webinar presented by Cathi Hight and Paul Bellantone, CAE, you’ll explore:
1. PPAI’s investment in strategic foresight and how it benefits members.
2. Four governance changes PPAI is deploying in 2019, why it matters and how it impacts you.
3. New leadership opportunities for PPAI members.
President - Hight Performance Group
Cathi Hight is a Kaizen consultant and the president of Hight Performance Group based in Austin, Texas. Considered an industry thought leader, she is the developer of The Member Retention Kit and A New Approach to Tiered Membership. Cathi helps associations manage constant change, meet the expectations of their members and effectively communicate the value of membership.
With more than 20 years’ experience in performance improvement, Cathi helps clients identify their real problems and solve them. She shares Kaizen principles of continuous improvement, making small and incremental changes and improving customer experiences, which bring about “good change” for internal and external customers alike.
Paul Bellantone, CAE
President and Chief Executive Officer of the Promotional Products Association International
Paul Bellantone is the president and CEO of PPAI, the not-for-profit association for more than 15,000 member companies of the $24.7 billion promotional products industry. Bellantone is committed to advancing the promotional products industry through visibility, viability and credibility. He is focused on delivering compelling member value and responsible for successfully executing the strategies and vision of the PPAI Board of Directors and advocating for the industry and its professional practitioners.
1. Register and watch the session. Please note it will open in a new window. Please do not close the session launch page.
2. Please make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off in order to access the session once you select it.
3. Once you have completed the session, please close the event recording or webinar window and proceed to the session launch page for the Online Education Survey to receive credit. Please note, it will not be on your event recording or webinar window.