Courage To Change: An Enhanced Approach To PPAI’s Governance Structure
Recorded On: 02/06/2019
Market disruption, constant change and uncertainty challenge PPAI members and the promotional products industry. PPAI counts on its volunteer leaders, their diverse experiences and expertise to help us be nimble and succeed. To enhance its governance model and tap into the strengths of PPAI’s membership, new initiatives will be deployed in 2019 to expand the pool of leadership candidates and improve member experiences.
In this webinar presented by Cathi Hight and Paul Bellantone, CAE, you’ll explore:
1. PPAI’s investment in strategic foresight and how it benefits members.
2. Four governance changes PPAI is deploying in 2019, why it matters and how it impacts you.
3. New leadership opportunities for PPAI members.
President - Hight Performance Group
Cathi Hight is a Kaizen consultant and the president of Hight Performance Group based in Austin, Texas. Considered an industry thought leader, she is the developer of The Member Retention Kit and A New Approach to Tiered Membership. Cathi helps associations manage constant change, meet the expectations of their members and effectively communicate the value of membership.
With more than 20 years’ experience in performance improvement, Cathi helps clients identify their real problems and solve them. She shares Kaizen principles of continuous improvement, making small and incremental changes and improving customer experiences, which bring about “good change” for internal and external customers alike.
Paul Bellantone, CAE
President and Chief Executive Officer of the Promotional Products Association International
Paul Bellantone, CAE, is president and CEO of the Promotional Products Association International (PPAI), the not-for-profit association for more than 16,000 member companies in the $24.7 billion-dollar promotional products industry. Bellantone is responsible for executing the strategies and vision of the PPAI Board of Directors and advocating for the industry and its professional practitioners. His focus on delivering compelling member value and business-building products and services, combined with his commitment to active and meaningful member communication, has helped PPAI achieve marked growth. Bellantone holds a bachelor's degree from Rutgers University and a master’s in business administration from the School of Management at Texas Woman's University. He is a Certified Association Executive and is an active member of the American Society of Association Executives, the Dallas Fort Worth Association Executives, the American Marketing Association, the Dallas/Fort Worth AMA and a board trustee for The Forum: Business Results Through People.
1. Register and watch the session. Please note it will open in a new window. Please do not close the session launch page.
2. Please make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off in order to access the session once you select it.
3. Once you have completed the session, please close the event recording or webinar window and proceed to the session launch page for the Online Education Survey to receive credit. Please note, it will not be on your event recording or webinar window.