Navigating Coaching: The Core of Management
Includes a Live Event on 11/18/2020 at 1:00 PM (CST)
If you’re a new manager, the chances are good that the only things you’ve been taught how to do are: hire, dictate and fire. The truth is that being a great manager is far more than that. Great management is the art and skill of producing profitable behavior change in your people—the kind of behavior change that raises their level and the level of your staff. This session with Troy Harrison will show you how!We’ll cover:
- Understanding your employees’ needs
- Why persuasion works better than dictation
- How to have an effective coaching meeting
- Following up and ensuring commitment
- And more!
Troy Harrison & Associates is owned and operated by Troy Harrison. Troy has been a top salesperson and sales manager for over fifteen years, and has turned around territories and entire sales forces. While working for a national managed services provider, he turned one of the company's worst sales forces into a two-time consecutive National Champion, with six President's Club salesperson awards and two National Champion Sales Manager awards. From there, he has worked as a “turnaround specialist," producing dramatic annual growth in sales and profitability. A track record of consistent overachievement against quota, and a thirst for selling knowledge, has produced one of America's finest sales consultants and trainers.
In 2008, Troy authored “Sell Like You Mean It! – Outselling Your Competitors by Understanding Your Customers," which has sold over 5,000 copies nationwide and was a nominee for the 2008 Axiom Business Book of the Year Award. Troy has become a recognized leader in the sales training profession. He is sought out by leading publications such as Selling Power Magazine, Sales and Marketing Magazine, as well as high profile websites like CareerBuilder.com and the Wall Street Journal's digital network for advice and insight as to the state of the selling profession.
1. Register and watch the session. Please note it will open in a new window. Please do not close the session launch page.
2. Please make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off in order to access the session once you select it.
3. Once you have completed the session, please close the event recording or webinar window and proceed to the session launch page for the Online Education Survey to receive credit. Please note, it will not be on your event recording or webinar window.