The Future of Print
Includes a Live Event on 10/28/2020 at 1:00 PM (CDT)
Join this session with Stephanie Drago and a panel of print experts including Sadie Whiting, Amanda Vogel, and Mark Kral, as they discuss where print is headed what the future may look like. This panel session will give you tips and ideas on how to profit with print and drive your sales growth. This session will touch on three key areas:
1. Where are the print opportunities?
2. How do you get started selling print? We will discuss ideas on who to approach and how to ask.
3. Who is buying print? We will talk about the three top industries buying print.
This session is sponsored by
Director of Marketing and Cross-Sell
Stephanie Drago, Director of Marketing. Stephanie has 20 years in marketing, ecommerce, and all things digital. She’s a visionary and energetic leader with strong background in results-driven marketing and data analysis to promote innovation in product design.
Senior Account Executive
Amanda Vogel, Senior Account Executive at Navitor. Amanda has been with Navitor for 12 years and helps with education initiatives to ensure understanding and access across all of Navitor and its Affiliates. She helps our distributors identify new customer opportunities utilizing multiple product options to implement mutually profitable programs.
Senior Strategic Account Manager
Sadie Whiting, Senior Strategic Account Manager and a Label Expert with over 17 years of experience with Label Works in the industry. She is passionate about helping resellers and manufacturers achieve sales growth by providing consultative expertise.
Stationary Sales Manager
Navitor Stationery Sales Manager. Mark has 14 years of various experience with Navitor, from Operations, Product Management to Sales there is very little that he doesn’t know about print.
1. Register and watch the session. Please note it will open in a new window. Please do not close the session launch page.
2. Please make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off in order to access the session once you select it.
3. Once you have completed the session, please close the event recording or webinar window and proceed to the session launch page for the Online Education Survey to receive credit. Please note, it will not be on your event recording or webinar window.