The Top 5 Things Suppliers Wish Distributors Knew
This webinar will focus on the advantage’s distributors will gain from a transparent discussion inside the working world of the supplier. In the promotional products industry, the relationship between the supplier and distributor can often be fraught with frustration, anxiety, and misinformation leading to a division between the two. The goal of this webinar, through communication and education, is to reflect and refocus the Supplier/Distributor relationship. The end result can only be a more collaborative, productive, and appreciative partnership for both sides of the supply chain, ultimately benefiting the customer.
The titles of the top 5 areas under discussion are:
1. The real story behind pricing.
2. Suppliers have answers and solutions to share.
3. Inside the world of the Supplier from bid opportunities to delivery.
4. Just ask.
5. Tips to create an even more prosperous and collaborative partnership.
Join the webinar for a lively discussion, Q & A, and tips to work successfully with Suppliers.
Owner and President, C. Sanders Emblems
A 12 year veteran of the industry, Penny Ledbetter is the owner and President of C. Sanders Emblems, a supplier of promotional products since 1957. Penny bought this company in 2007 from the original owners. Along with a great team, she has modernized the company and established a strong culture, core values, and direction for C. Sanders Emblems. The development of significant partnerships with customers and manufacturing factories has been a priority. Penny visited China in 2015 to see first-hand her factories in operation and to learn exactly how products are made. This was a valuable education and furthered the long-standing factory relationships of over 50 years with C. Sanders Emblems. It has been a true partnership, a theme that runs through this company.
As the owner and President of C. Sanders Emblems, Penny was voted PPAI 2017 Best Boss of the Year. She served 5 years as a Vistage Member and is an active member of the Los Angeles Chamber of Commerce. In addition, Penny was a participating member of NAWBO-LA (National Association of Women, Los Angeles), a member of the Better Business Bureau, a SAAC member, a graduate of the Dale Carnegie Sales training, and she mentors undergraduates at her Alma mater each semester. C. Sanders Emblems has maintained an A+ SAGE rating consecutively since 2015.
1. Register and watch the session. Please note it will open in a new window. Please do not close the session launch page.
2. Please make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off in order to access the session once you select it.
3. Once you have completed the session, please close the event recording or webinar window and proceed to the session launch page for the Online Education Survey to receive credit. Please note, it will not be on your event recording or webinar window.