Tips for Hiring and Retaining Top Talent In a Tight Labor Market
Includes a Live Event on 10/02/2019 at 1:00 PM (CDT)
Where can you find top talent these days? What are the best screening and interviewing techniques? How can you avoid dreaded and costly mis-hires? What’s the best way to ensure that your new hire will be successful in his or her job? This presentation by Claudia St. John offers best-in-class recruiting strategies and people management practices to help companies be more successful in talent acquisition and retention.
Outcomes – Session Attendees will:
• Learn tips and tricks that recruiters use in finding and screening job candidates
• Discover ways to improve their own interviewing skills
• Gain insight and understanding to help improve employee engagement and retention, particularly during the critical first 45 days of employment
Claudia St John, SHRM-SCP,SPHR
President of Affinity HR Group, LLC
Claudia St. John, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, is the founder and president of Affinity HR Group, Inc., a national human resources and management consulting firm specializing in hiring and recruiting, HR compliance and employee engagement. Affinity HR Group is PPAI’s endorsed HR partner and resource. As a consultant and frequent speaker, St. John has given hundreds of presentations and workshops on such topics as how to recruit like a pro, common management mistakes, employee engagement and multi-generational workplace challenges. She is the author of the Amazon bestselling book Transforming Teams – tips for improving collaboration and building trust. Her weekly HR Minute emails and monthly articles are followed by thousands of business leaders nationwide.
1. Register and watch the session. Please note it will open in a new window. Please do not close the session launch page.
2. Please make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off in order to access the session once you select it.
3. Once you have completed the session, please close the event recording or webinar window and proceed to the session launch page for the Online Education Survey to receive credit. Please note, it will not be on your event recording or webinar window.