Working Through Crisis: Workplace Strategies And Advice During The Coronavirus Pandemic
Recorded On: 03/27/2020
- Non-members - Free!
- PPAI Member - Free!
Mandatory "Stay in Place" orders, new Federal Sick and Family Leave laws, telecommuting challenges and definitions of "essential" businesses -- the COVID-19 virus has disrupted every workplace across the country. To help you understand and adjust to these changes, Affinity HR Group has compiled some important information for you and your employees. In this free webinar they will:
• Advise on how to manage sick, exposed, vulnerable and at-risk employee situations
• Provide guidance on the new federal leave laws
• Offer suggestions on how to telecommute effectively
• Most importantly, they will answer your questions
All registered participants will also receive Affinity HR Group's COVID-19 Workplace Response Plan and Families First Coronavirus Response Act analysis.
This session is presented by PPAI and SAAGNY
Claudia St John, SHRM-SCP,SPHR
President of Affinity HR Group, LLC
|Claudia St. John, SHRM-SCP, SPHR, is founder and President of Affinity HR Group, Inc., a national human resources and management consulting firm specializing in hiring and recruiting, HR compliance and employee engagement. Affinity HR Group is PPAI’s endorsed HR partner and resource and works extensively in the print and promo space. As a consultant and frequent speaker, Claudia has given hundreds of presentations and workshops on such topics as how to recruit like a pro, common management mistakes, employee engagement, and multi-generational workplace challenges. She is the author of the Amazon.com bestselling book Transforming Teams – Tips For Improving Collaboration And Building Trust. Her weekly HR Minute e-mails and monthly articles are followed by thousands of business leaders nationwide.|
1. Register and watch the session. Please note it will open in a new window. Please do not close the session launch page.
2. Please make sure your pop-up blocker is turned off in order to access the session once you select it.
3. Once you have completed the session, please close the event recording or webinar window and proceed to the session launch page for the Online Education Survey to receive credit. Please note, it will not be on your event recording or webinar window.